Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Am I lazy ?

In the day time, its just me and the kids ... to be health concious .. its usually steam dishes when they are very young .. even veges are steamed .. like broccoli, long beans .. no complains.

Now that they are older .. they have tasted the savoury stir fried vege dishes .. steam veges are always rejected .. but I still do steam dishes .. I just steam rice, steam fishes like salmon, cod .. and have to do a stir fry vege dish .. these dishes usually do not take alot of time, so I have a little more buffer to do other stuff ..

like today .. its just steam cod and cucumber stirfry with egg .. simple and not alot of time required .. so I can steal 15 minutes on the PC, did some laundry and even a 20 minutes bicycle ride for my girl ..

Am I lazy to just do simple dishes for the kids? But i get more time if I do so this way ... I am now thinking abt buying a steamer .. so that I do not need to watch the fire ...

No comments: