Thursday, September 30, 2010

My darling girl

I should be writing this post a few days ago .... when my feelings to be expressed into this post is so strong ...

I want to let out .. I feel I owe my girl alot ... during the morning, I will spare at least 30 minutes for my boy, to go thru his work with or without him. After hectic morning of preparing lunch, coaching etc, I have a long afternoon. During the afternoon, i will usually plan in alot of different housework, like washing toilet (30 minutes), mopping floor (45-1hr if no rinse), ironing (2hr, smtimes 1), and after these housework, there left not much time to spent with her as I need to prepare for dinner.

I feel guilty for not spending time with her, but when I have that 5 or 10 minutes, she may be reading on her own (she usually does that after her lunch while I am eating mine) and she would not want to be disturb.

I wish many times to stop cooking for a week or a month, so that i can free up some time daily for her .. but I cannot stand the idea of eating those outside food for so long.

Recently even worse, I spent a few afternoon planning for a sabah trip that is only 4 days 3 nights .. she is so used to me being busy that now she seldom complains ..

She does her work without being told...she laughs on her own when she watches her TV .. everything she can do it on her own... I shd make amendments soon.... very sad when I think abt this ..

No comments: